Due to so many changes around the world there are so many health issues have popped up. Most of the people have become more health conscious and turned towards the healthy habits like eating healthy food, exercising and many more. Due to health concerns the people are opting for non dairy alternatives. One of the other reasons for opting the non dairy products are the certain allergies and intolerant lactose. So most of the people are choosing the nut based alternatives for their custom paper coffee cups. But one concern is always bothers the people that many types among these do not go well with coffee. Let us see some best non alternative dairy products which will go well with coffee.
- Oat drink: Oak drink is considered to be the best dairy alternative product. The oat drinks are considerably low in fat and has decent amount of protein in it. Basically the concern with the plant based drink is that they have less protein in it. It has the smooth and rich texture which helps to get the foam in the coffee which is must for some types of coffee.
- Soy drinks: It is the most common plant based drink. You can find this drink in most of the café shops and also in the market. It is most easily available than compare to other non dairy alternatives. It has a neutral taste that’s why it goes well with the coffee as it does not overpower the coffee flavor. It is rich in protein, low in fat and sugar. But you must make sure that you use the drink only after it is little cool down because due to its acidic nature it is prone to cuddling or splitting.
- Almond drink: It is also much in demand as it is low in calories but has very less nutrition values as it has less proteins and fibers. Some people do not like this drink because of the slight bitterness taste in it. It is also prone to cuddling like the soy drink.
- Coconut drink: It is an ideal choice for the coffee but you should like the taste of the coconut. It little overpower the taste of coffee so may not be suitable for everyone. It have very thick and creamy consistency which will not make you coffee more diluted and you will also get foam but with larger bubbles.
- Rice drink: It is best replacement for the people who are allergic to the soy and nut drink. It is neutral in taste and does not overpower the coffee flavor. But it is more liquid form so it dilutes the coffee and also does not form foam.
Hope this information will be useful, but make sure you taste before you choose any non dairy alternatives.