Eclecticism can be termed as inspiring and getting ideas from various kinds of sources. The interior design that is inspired bya wide range of sources may fall under the category called eclectic interior design. In general, this kind will provide the contrast elements in terms of style, textures, as well as color which may provide uniqueness to the home. The major part of this eclectic style is the use of designs and styles from history. Also, unique and fresh styles are the key to this kind of design. The people who are ready to express themselves in a creative way and expect bold decoration may like this kind of design style. There are more options are available in this style where the output usually depends on the type of styles that are merged together. In this style, the colors used in the background should be neutral that should help the furniture to be visible in an attractive manner. Eclectic interior design has a different focal point that helps to balance the textures and colors to be pleasant. Let us see some of the features of Eclectic interior design.
- Colors used in this kind will be neutral and the materials used in this kind to design the home may not the regular one and may be different as well as unexpected manner.
- It is also called layered home design where the blending of different designs and styles of various periods makes it unique.
- Walls are left as simple to allow the designer to add the necessary things to create the desired design. If the walls are occupied then could not create the required vibrant from the accessories used.
- The real eclectic feel can create by choosing and installing the desired patterns and textures. Also, this will enhance the mood of the people when they access it.
- Depending on the space the decoration can be made. If the space is large then can use the boho style which usually demands mild colors. But usually dark colors and various lights will be used in the eclectic interior style.
- Installing rough textures along with smooth ones will be one of the important aspects of the eclectic style. Adding wood immediately next to the marbles may be an example of this.
The designers should keep all these points and work on the styles to provide the best output. The Interior Designer in Bangkokis usually an expert in this kind of style and finishes the style properly that convince the clients.